Fifth visit 11/16
Date/ time: 11/16 13:48
Organisms smelled, felt, heard or seen: There were barely any sounds but I did see a couple birds resting on tree branches. It is much easier to spot the birds now that the trees are not full of leaves and I observed quite a few more than I did on other visits. There were not a lot of sounds except that of leaves crunching under my feet and the stream flowing slightly.
Changes noticed:
The trees are a lot more bare compared to last time. More plants have gone beige and almost all the leaves on the ground are brown compared to last time where they ranged from yellow to red. What's left on certain trees are wilted and completely dry. There is a new plant with white fuzzy tips growing though I was unable to identify it.
Additional data:
There are approximately 13 days of precipitation on average for the month of November in Michigan and the humidity around this time was approximately 57%.
There are approximately 13 days of precipitation on average for the month of November in Michigan and the humidity around this time was approximately 57%.




Comments
Post a Comment